S U M M E R 2 0 2 0
Luminary Colour is a fantastic colour package. It is a unique, informed and beautiful approach to colour forecasting with a generous set of tools to aid further palette creation.
Content: seasonal colour palette, fabric swatches, colour chips, colour styling ideas & inspirational imagery.
Format: Book with images on data stick, large scale technical colour fabric swatches and perforated paper colour chips.
Published: February for autumn winter September for spring summer
Spring Summer 2020
1. The 19th edition of Luminary
2. New larger format book, with larger fabric swatches
3. Large scale pages with fold out colour palettes
4. New easy to use looped fabric hangers, with 60 colours
5. Over 200 original photographs taken by Anna Starmer
6. Luminary Memory Stick containing over 250 original and sourced images
7. Dyed yarns in the key colours of the season
8. Absolute information on key colours across category end use
9. Stories are collated by timing, 3 for Spring and 3 for Summer 2019
10. 540 tear out digital paper printed chips
LUMINARY Spring Summer 2020
• 2020 is a new decade, a new beginning, a time for brands to wipe the slate
clean and begin again.
• We can no longer function in any design industry without considering our impact
on the environment and the planet as a whole.
• Ethical manufacturing, sustainable resources and a transparency in everything
we do need to become the norm.
• In April 2018, I travelled to Vietnam. I travelled to the far north, close to the border
of China, and connected with the hill tribes, such as the Flower Hmong and the
Red Dzou. The women in these tribes record their history through their textiles, a
beautiful, colourful and friendly gathering of many tribes.I