MAN from ATELIER MODE,
A new MENS trend book from the London based Atelier Mode studio.
• New, original, inspiring and usable content to assist studios with the development of their season.
• Containing exclusive imagery gathered from their international travels, vintage archive, pieces that have been especially designed and made by the studio and customised garments.
• Detailed fabric shots using a mix of past and present season fabrics from mills around the world.
• The season is presented in 9 stories compiled from the team’s global observation of social and design movements bringing you inspirational and informative content covering concept, design, detail, fabric, print and colour.
• Colour swatches are dyed to Atelier Mode’s own specifications.
• 212 pages presented with 48 colour swatches and a USB stick containing individual hi-res images used within the book.